Views:61 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-09-07 Origin:Site
Here are a few accessories you’ll be glad you picked up:
• Drop cloths save countless hours of cleanup, not to mention saving things that just aren't meant to be painted, such as sofas and carpet.
• A tray is a must for a roller, but also good when using a painting pad.
• Painter's tape should be part of your painting toolbox. Always use painter's tape instead of masking tape. Painter's tape allows you to keep areas covered for up to three days. If you let masking tape stick around that long, you'll end up pulling off part of your finish.
• The proper step stool or ladder is essential for safety and easier painting.
• An edger or painter's shield is a simple straightedge with a handle that enables you to make clean cut-ins where walls meet ceilings.
• Using an extension handle for your roller may be just the trick when you need to extend your reach. Make sure your roller will accept a screw-in extender and that the extender is stiff enough to give you enough leverage to apply the paint.
You need to know which type of paint you have before you start your project. It’s free to contact us if you need.